Re: [NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum] FLU

  • sherry bedford
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013
      The managers in different parts of our hospital are calling individuals and if they do not show a record of them having the flu shot they are told they need to wear a mask. Is that not a violation according to hippa. Seems like it should be..What give s them the right to look at our records??? Then the next email they sent is that if they catch someone not wearing a mask that did not have the flu shot that the manager needs to mark it on their evaluation...It is getting ridiculous.. I think we need to do more education. I tell people to go on NVIC...