Why are we not creating a totally organic food supply?

  • Natural Solutions
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
      Healing does not take place without clean food. Why are we not demanding, and creating, a totally organic food supply and agriculture in the US?
      It is a magnificent Saturday morning here in Chile where we are now in our summer season.
      I just came back from the largest organic farmer's market in Santiago (Chile) wiith a week's worth of spectacular, certified organic food. Including taxi fare (we don't have a car yet and it is about 25 minutes from our house.) we spent about $100 for all of the vegetables, fruit, organic yogurt, etc., that we could possibly eat. That includes $30 for the cab which took us there, waited and took us back.
      We have made friends with our vendors since they are growing magnificent food using our novel technology to increase yield more and better crops to send to the US as part of the Friendly Food Coop, www.FriendlyFoodCoop.org. The high quality, abundant nutrients in these foods help us to detox and replace fluoride and other toxic metals.
      Yum!
      We are actively speaking with distributors to bring you the low radiation food that will help to protect your from one of the factors which is damaging your genome: radiation.
      You can read more about that damage and what you can do about it at www.GS-Therapy.com where you can receive our Genome Disruption Syndrome White Paper without charge when you enter your email. You will also receive a questionnaire which allows you to determine if you actually have Genome Disruption Syndrome.
      Yours in health and freedom,
      Dr. Rima