"I am Adam Lanza's Doctor" Offends the Big Guys

  • citizenspetition
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2012
      We must be doing something very, very right! All of our sites were cancelled at GoDaddy by SOMEONE WITH ACCESS. Your tax dollars at work.
      Could it be connected to the fact that my video and article, I am Adam Lanza's Doctor, are going viral?
      We were able to get www.SaveMyLifeDrRima.com, our new, and partly functional, site working. You can go here, http://savemylifedrrima.com/i-am-adam-lanzas-doctor/, to read the article and watch the video. This hard hitting article strikes at the massive abuse called "Psychiatric Medication", one of the 5 Big Lies you can learn about on our new site, SaveMyLifeDrRima.com.
      Apparently this article and video are hitting the nail on the head strongly enough for someone to want us off line!
      Our Dr. Rima Truth Reports show will be on air Sunday, December 23, 2012, with a VERY important guest* at 10 AM to 12 noon Eastern at a link that we will post here before the show. Check back.
      And take a moment to support the truth that SOMEONE does not want out there! Visit http://savemylifedrrima.com/action/donate/ to make a donation to keep the Natural Solutions Foundation on line and irritating the best people on the planet to irritate, simply by telling the truth.
      Yours in health and freedom,
      Dr. Rima
      * Special Guest: Chris Camera, Former Law Enforcement Officer, USAF, Chris Camera’s ancestors have been in America since the 1600's and helped found Stamford, Ct. Social Entrepreneur in Organic Farming, Health Supplements and Foods.

      Overcoming MCS with the help of natural health and 10 years of self-study, when the medical doctors either did not know, or in the VA's case tried to deny MCS to save money and avoid culpability.

      International networker with people well-known in the field, along with large-scale national direct selling programs.

      Patriot and defender of liberty, free markets, and the U.S. Constitution.