Coming up soon! Women's Health Freedom Coalition meetings - 4 cities

  • Natural Solutions
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 2:39 PM
      If you can attend, great!  Please share this information as widely as possible so others can attend, too.
      Women's Health Freedom Coalition Luncheon. Register at www.4CityTour.weebly.com
      Women are "hard wired" to protect the future. Our common future is now in jeopardy in a way human kind has never seen before. The Coalition is designed to use the strength, passion, creativity and capacity of women all over the world to derail the Genocidal Globalist Agenda by protecting the Biosphere, our families and ourselves.
      This may be the most important event you have ever attended. Please be there and share this information widely.

      Yours in health and freedom,
      Dr. Rima
    • Natural Solutions