SOS ((((California Here We Come)))) Assembly Bill 499, taking away our parental

  • Marsha
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
      ((((California Here We Come))))

      Assembly Bill 499, taking away our parental rights, was passed recently in California by Governor Jerry Brown which means they will be vaccinating our children behind our backs, beginning with the already proven dangerous & deadly HPV vaccine. Laws passed in California are known to make it to the other states so watch your children close & dig deep, people. If we don't save our children, no one will!

      Please donate & share this message with everyone you know & all your groups>>>

      http://vaxtruth.org/