((((SOS)))) CALLING PATRIOTS FROM THE LEFT, RIGHT & CENTER/DANGER/DEADLY DANGER

  • Marsha
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2011
      ((((SOS)))) CALLING PATRIOTS FROM THE LEFT, RIGHT & CENTER/DANGER/DEADLY DANGER AHEAD...IF WE DON'T SAVE OUR CHILDREN, NOW, SOON NOTHING ELSE WILL MATTER...THIS IS NO JOKE...IT'S FOR REAL!

      Civil war has broken out on Governor Brown's face Book page.

      https://www.facebook.com/jerrybrown?sk=wall&filter=12

      Many know laws are, usually, passed in California first & then ripple out to our other sates. Brown has signed dangerous bills.

      Like giving cops permission to spy on our cell calls without a warrant. Taking our right to carry arms away & a whole slew of other bills you won't like.

      But worst of all Jerry Brown gave the green light to take our parental rights away>>>

      "April Boden Uncovers Big Pharma's Plan to Destroy California's Children"

      A Tale of Two Bills/AB499 & SB946

      http://www.robertscottbell.com/government/april-boden-uncovers-big-pharmas-plan-to-destroy-californias-children/

      Honest to God, they are going to vaccinate our children behind our backs with known deadly vaccine as you will see overwhelming proof on the evil governor's wall. The HPV vaccine has been maiming & killing our children in record numbers & they know it as is evidenced all over the bad governor's page. You need to see that link where April Boden blew the whistle for the gruesome details of the sinister plan in store should we not be successful in thwarting it.

      Oh my God, what you find you will not want to believe but it's true.

      If you have a Face Book account, please watch my public wall for updates. Marsha McClelland with the crying eagle, Don't use my secondary account with my middle initial.

      People are also in an uproar because he signed the Dream bill giving free college to illegal immigrants.

      Please scroll back on Brown's page until you see my post with the big sign that reads, "IF YOU'RE NOT OUTRAGED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION & see my comment, too.

      This is a national emergency!

      Marsha McClelland
      Founder of We The People United Groups & Truth Movement.
      To opt out send me an email with "opt out" in the subject box @ Mofmars333@...
    • Christiane Sauter RN
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2011
        This is beyond obscene ... AND IT IS ALL TIED TO WALL STREET BIG PHARMA PROFITS!!!

        PLEASE go participate in your local OCCUPY actions:  http://occupywallst.org/ --

        PLEASE look at the BIGGER PICTURE -- Big Pharma is in bed with Big Oil and with Big Medicine ..... Big EVERYTHING that they can exploit to get the biggest profit for themselves at the expense of those of us who are "too small to matter".

        PLEASE GET OUT ON THE STREETS WHEREVER YOU ARE!!  OCCUPY YOUR TOWN!!

        The only way anything is going to change is if WE THE PEOPLE CHANGE IT!!

        PLEASE!!!   BE PART OF THE CHANGE!!

        I was in DC for the launch of http://october2011.org/ and will be involved in local actions supporting that.  PLEASE join me!

        Nothing will change until we all join together to change the BIGGER PICTURE!!!!