update

  • Julia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 4:00 AM
      I am not in NY, but am an interested party. I was wondering what was going on in NY regarding vaccine mandates, because yesterday I was told that the mandate had been dropped. Is that the case? Of course, that doesn't help if individual employers mandate, but would like to hear what is going on at the legal level. Are any other states considering what NY was doing? Thanks, Julia