NY Vaccine Choice Conference Call

  • jcrelativity
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
      Phone call lead by Albany Vaccine Choice.

      A lot of familiar faces in office after the recent election. Looming mandates and a major push for choice with a philosophical exemption bill. We invite you to come aboard.

      Date: Monday, November 29th
      Time: 8 p.m. Eastern Time

      Free Conference Call
      Conference Dial-in Number: (218) 844-0850
      Participant Access Code: 837902#

      Agenda:
      #1) Choice, Choice, Choice. Our goal for this year is to focus on choice while thwarting the mandate attempts as they arise.

      #2) Meningococcal (Peoples-Stokes)

      #3) Flu-Shot Mandate (Reintroduced by Duane - our research revealed these conflicts of interest to YNN)
      http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stories/519183/it-s-back--bill-would-force-health-care-workers-to-get-flu-vaccination/v

      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men (and women) do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

      Stop by and join the site!
      http://www.albanyvaccinechoice.webs.com
    • sherry bedford
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
        I tried to get this conference last night but all s I heard was music--? did the conference get cancelled---Thnx Sherry