Senator Tom Duane

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1 4:52 AM
      Please watch this news interview of Senator Tom Duane concerning mandatory vaccination of healthcare workers. Was in yesterdays news.

      http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stories/519183/it-s-back--bill-would-force-health-care-workers-to-get-flu-vaccination/

      Heather
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1 7:33 AM
        Good responses from the unions, though last year they were quite late with them. If the unions remain at least this level of vaccine choice, then the flu mandate will not happen.

        On the forward side, we need VACCINE CHOICE to spread to all others. This issue has cost my daughter's career choice to become a RN, as she refuses vaccines made with fetal cells - non-politically correct: aborted babies). Colleges mandate because hospitals mandate, often with only one single decision maker doctor. Not law, but getting away with policy because it is too hard and expensive to take to court.

        Keep fighting! We will continue lobbying efforts in Albany as last year.

        Mike

        > http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stories/519183/it-s-back--bill-would-force-health-care-workers-to-get-flu-vaccination/
      • Joseph Cosentino
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1 8:17 AM
          What we have to do is make sure Duane is not reelected this year.

          joe

          On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 7:52 AM, Heather <heathwalker36@...> wrote:

          Please watch this news interview of Senator Tom Duane concerning mandatory vaccination of healthcare workers. Was in yesterdays news.

          http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stories/519183/it-s-back--bill-would-force-health-care-workers-to-get-flu-vaccination/

          Heather

        • Damien Angel
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1 10:37 AM
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctP8NnDhdn8&feature=player_embedded
            Just send out this in response

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 24 3:24 PM
              Thanks for all your hard work for choice Mike. There's a new feature on the website to send people to. They can find their Congressional, NY Assembly, and NY Senate Districts and meet others close to them.

              http://albanyvaccinechoice.webs.com/

              - Jesse