Re: [NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum] Peoples convention

  • Catherine Kahle
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2010
      Rose,
      We're talking about the NYS Constitution, not the US Constitution.
      ~Catherine

      On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 2:17 PM, <Oropallo@...> wrote:

      No its not.
      They can DRASTICALLY change the constitution IF it is held. They WANT this because the governors of 31 (they need 33) to do it. Then they can LEGALLY change the ENTIRE COUNTRYS CONST. THEY WANT THIS. This will enable them to screw us in ONE BIG SWOOP. No common good about it. Our govt presently are NOT AMERICAN.
      DO NOT SUPPORT THIS.
      Its a trick
      YOU NEED TO UPHOLD THE ONE WE HAVE.
      ROSE