Fwd: BANGKOK: Your article H1N1 vaccine suspended for pregnant women ..respo...

  • arnoldgore@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      In a message dated 1/31/2010 11:17:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, ncowmail@... writes:
      H1N1 vaccine suspended for pregnant women in Bangkok

      http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/31909/miscarriage-prompts-halt-to-flu-jabs

      Hello: I just read your article on Bangkok suspending the H1N1 for Pregnant Women.  Here in the USA, We have found so far 200 women in the US (and this is just the tip of the iceberg) who have had a miscarriage after the administration of the H1N1 flu shot.  See the official VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System) as well as the anecdotal reports that do not overlap the VAERS meaning that health professionals are not filing report.  So, we may conclude without a public service announcement (see attached), there are many H1N1 related miscarriages unreported thereby skewing the offiicial statistics.  But even with that the VAERS statistics as spurious as they are are many.

      See the USA data collection on:  www.ProgressiveConvergence.com

      Perhaps you can publicize this information in Bangkok and hopefully get this information to the correct authorities.

      We will be doing a press release in the USA this week.  If you get back to me, I will be sure to send it to you.

      --
      Regards,

      Eileen Dannemann
      Standing director, National Coalition of Organized Women (NCOW)
      www.ProgressiveConvergence.com
      917 804-0786

      “It requires courage to utter truth; for the higher Truth lifts her voice, the louder will error scream, until its inarticulate sound is forever silenced in oblivion”…Mary Baker Eddy, Christian Science

      "Just Remember,
      when the weeding process takes place,
      you are the flowers."

                                            - Charlie Lutes

      To be removed from list, please hit reply and say "remove".