Re: [NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum] Re: Are you ready for round two?

  • tammie k
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
      YOU SAY       I am just so sick of government officials forcing us to do things against our will
        Getmore coworkers on board, tel them what you know and ask them to join!

      From: TINA <cuches@optonline. net>
      To: NY-Vaccine-Strategy -Forum@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 10:58 AM

      When does this BS "emergency" for swine flu end? At my hospital they set up a flu mobile...a large traier outside of the ER that was suposed to house all the THOUSANDS of flu cases. They spend $600 a month to keep this in the parking lot and I asked how many times has it been used since setting it up back in the fall....answer. .....NEVER! !!!!! I am just so sick of government officials forcing us to do things against our will for the "better good of the masses" WHO SAYS THERE WAY IS BETTER????

      Tina

      --- In NY-Vaccine-Strategy -Forum@yahoogrou ps.com, tammie k <dudemomma12000@ ...> wrote:

      > Nurses,
      >  daines most likely will demand vaccine again. This January they start another round of vaccines for H1N1. At this time the pandemic is slowing down greatly yet the need to vaccinate

    • cathyrn7
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
        ...is there a date for any upcoming Albany rally...anything in the works for spring? I would love some advance notice to spread the word in my area and be able to ask off from work( our time requests for the year need to be in by the end of Jan.) Thanks, Cathy