Did Commish Daines have the Swine Flu? He didn't get the shot

  • Christiane Sauter RN
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
    • geohiker55
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
        Daines said he wasn't getting the sot, the Gov. just happens to be allergic and the president and his family had their shots in an undisclosed location by an unnamed physician (sure they did) Its funny how anyone in a seat of power has a reason not to get the shot

        --- In NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum@yahoogroups.com, Christiane Sauter RN <c.sauter.rn@...> wrote:

        > http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2009/12/todays_swine_flu_question_4.html
        >
        > --
        > We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang
        > separately. Ben Franklin 1776
        >
        > http://www.youbetyourhealth.com/
        >
        > http://singlepayernewyork.org/
        >
        > http://www.pnhp.org/
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAuwaKl3-nU

      • Christiane Sauter RN
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
          On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 10:10 PM, geohiker55 <joecosentino@...> wrote:

          Daines said he wasn't getting the sot, the Gov. just happens to be allergic and the president and his family had their shots in an undisclosed location by an unnamed physician (sure they did) Its funny how anyone in a seat of power has a reason not to get the shot

          Well, then, I guess we don't need to rush out & "get protected" by this bogus vaccine.  I have begun seeing cases of neurological problems in previously healthy pediatric & young adult patients who have recently received either seasonal or H1N1 vaccines -- don't know if hospitals are tracking the correlation.  In charts & documentation I review, they always work to make it look like there's another reason.  Most recent observations was a 3-year-old who had a positive Lyme disease titer in August, got both seasonal & H1N1 vaccines 3 weeks ago & was admitted for "seizures" (staring episodes, loss of upper & lower extremity movement, flat affect ... scary stuff for a kid).  There was a family history of seizures.  Hospital docs attribute symptoms more to the Lyme disease titer, not double whammy of vaccines.  The patient improved clinically with IV antibiotics & steroids & was able to go home .... but .... I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up again.

          Her Mom thought she was doing the best thing for her child in getting the child vaccinated, although I'm not sure that it was a truly informed decision.  The vaccine propaganda is powerful and has truly sucked in a lot of people.
        • sherry bedford

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 3, 2009
              On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 4:03 PM, sherry bedford <sherrybedford@...> wrote:

              I forwarded this to people I know. I work in a small Hospital and we got a memo today telling us that2,550 employees recieved the seasonal flu vaccine and 460 employees got H1N1 and they are continually trying to recruit us---It just makes me sick--but they just dont know-They are clueless....

              Hi, Sherry,

              We've got the ID badge dot campaign going at the hospital where I work -- Green dot (seasonal vaccine) and Blue dot (H1N1 vaccine) mean that you are one of the "good" health care workers who really cares about protecting all of our patientes.  You are REALLY the BEST if you have BOTH dots.  THAT is truly a "Badge of Honor".

                If you don't have either dot (because Dr. "Big Dick" Daines couldn't get away with his mandate), it means you are one of those ignorant, uncaring healthcare workers who will gladly pass on all of your contagious murderous diseases to your vulnerable patients.  It really is disgusting.

              The Nazis must be very proud of the political/corporate machine that is having so much success in convincing so many people that these vaccines are the only thing that will save them from a fate worse than ...... the flu ... a "flu-like" illness???

              But the tolls from the vaccines will not be tallied because we can't interfere with Novartis/Glaxo/Medimmune/Baxter, etc.etc.etc. profits!!  Wall Street won't have it!!!  Can't mess with the bottom line ... all you peasants, just suck it up ... and if you're gonna die, just hurry up and die -- you're getting in the way our profits and are VERY annoying!  You KNOW you can't live without us!

              Big Pharma has been going over the top for way too long!

              Go ask Alice When She's 10 Feet Tall.

            • geohiker55
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 3, 2009
                I would like to know where this dot program came from, the place I trained at in PA is doing the same thing, this is one of the best PR programs ever. You know next March Obama is going to announce that the nationwide push for flu vaccines has resulted in X amount of few deaths this flu season and becasue of thsi a national health plan is what we need.

                --- In NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum@yahoogroups.com, Christiane Sauter RN <c.sauter.rn@...> wrote:

                > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 4:03 PM, sherry bedford <sherrybedford@...>wrote:
                >

                > > I forwarded this to people I know. I work in a small Hospital and we got
                > > a memo today telling us that2,550 employees recieved the seasonal flu
                > > vaccine and 460 employees got H1N1 and they are continually trying to
                > > recruit us---It just makes me sick--but they just dont know-They are
                > > clueless....
                > >

                > Hi, Sherry,
                >
                > We've got the ID badge dot campaign going at the hospital where I work --
                > Green dot (seasonal vaccine) and Blue dot (H1N1 vaccine) mean that you are
                > one of the "good" health care workers who really cares about protecting all
                > of our patientes. You are REALLY the BEST if you have BOTH dots. THAT is
                > truly a "Badge of Honor".
                >
                > If you don't have either dot (because Dr. "Big Dick" Daines couldn't get
                > away with his mandate), it means you are one of those ignorant, uncaring
                > healthcare workers who will gladly pass on all of your contagious murderous
                > diseases to your vulnerable patients. It really is disgusting.
                >
                > The Nazis must be very proud of the political/corporate machine that is
                > having so much success in convincing so many people that these vaccines are
                > the only thing that will save them from a fate worse than ...... the flu ...
                > a "flu-like" illness???
                >
                > But the tolls from the vaccines will not be tallied because we can't
                > interfere with Novartis/Glaxo/Medimmune/Baxter, etc.etc.etc. profits!! Wall
                > Street won't have it!!! Can't mess with the bottom line ... all you
                > peasants, just suck it up ... and if you're gonna die, just hurry up and die
                > -- you're getting in the way our profits and are VERY annoying! You KNOW
                > you can't live without us!
                >
                > Big Pharma has been going over the top for way too long!
                >
                > Go ask Alice When She's 10 Feet Tall.

              • Suzanne Field
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 3, 2009
                  on my unit we wear a red dot....in protest of the mandate!!!!