Free Important Natural Solutions Webinar Tonite

  • Natural Solutions Foundation
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2009
      You are all invited to a free Natural Solutions Webinar tonite, 8 PM
      EST, about the importance of the Valley of the Moon demonstration
      project in taking back food and farming.

      This is the link to our new Webinars web page. The VotM Webinar is
      listing as #1.

      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=2002

      There are 72 very interesting slides with both compelling information
      and extraordinary photos.

      Please join us.

      Rima, Bert & Ralph
    • Natural Solutions Foundation