669RE: [NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum] Re: media: pregnant syracuse woman death...

  • giorgio@repetiwellness.com
    Oct 1, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I will be hosting a radio show tonight talking about all these issues - the show is from 6pm-9pm.

      In the 3rd hour I will concentrate all my energy in talking about our rights and hope that some of you will call in and express your opinions and support me in getting the word out.

      the website is

      REMEMBER I will talk about the rally and everything else from 8pm-9pm....

      best regards

      Giorgio Repeti L Ac
      Director
      www.repetiwellness.com
      www.talkingalternative.com
      http://dingo.ownmyself.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
      The information contained in this E-mail message, including any attached files transmitted, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) named above. If you are the intended recipient, be aware that your use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by state and federal privacy laws. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute or forward this E-mail message. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of this e-mail transmission. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete the material from your computer system. Thank you.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic