Beginning of 2001

  • Lyndell Ackerman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7 3:52 PM
      Anybody got any up-coming trials, etc? I must not be in the loop,
      since I have not heard anything from anybody.... help me, I want to
      run my dogs. Please let me know of any practices, straight or
      other-wise. Especially if there will be any running over at the
      Greyhound track (for practice) Thanks and happy new year
      Lyndell
    • kathy thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7 4:20 PM
        I'm planning to go to the open field coursing in Idaho next weekend with
        Pockets if anybody wants to join us. It's in Grandview near Mountain View.
        Gio said it's a super grass-covered 10,000 acres with lots of jacks. I've
        never done open field coursing before so am looking forward to it.
        Ridgebacks don't usually catch the jacks, but Pockets will have a super
        time.
        We won't be starting any practices until April, and the first trial I know
        of is the end of March at McIver Park.

        Kathy