Beginning of 2001

  • Lyndell Ackerman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2001
      Anybody got any up-coming trials, etc? I must not be in the loop,
      since I have not heard anything from anybody.... help me, I want to
      run my dogs. Please let me know of any practices, straight or
      other-wise. Especially if there will be any running over at the
      Greyhound track (for practice) Thanks and happy new year
      Lyndell
    • kathy thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2001
        I'm planning to go to the open field coursing in Idaho next weekend with
        Pockets if anybody wants to join us. It's in Grandview near Mountain View.
        Gio said it's a super grass-covered 10,000 acres with lots of jacks. I've
        never done open field coursing before so am looking forward to it.
        Ridgebacks don't usually catch the jacks, but Pockets will have a super
        time.
        We won't be starting any practices until April, and the first trial I know
        of is the end of March at McIver Park.

        Kathy