Combination ASFA/AKC trial April 1-2

  • Sandy J. Kernen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      So, who's going to the April 1-2 event in Cathlamet, WA?

      If you haven't heard about it, it's both AKC and ASFA.
      WVBC is holding a JC test Saturday morning, and an AKC trial Sunday, and
      NWRRC
      is holding an ASFA trial Saturday after the test.

      I'm bringing my Greyhound and my Basenji, and I'm planning on camping.
      There will be a photographer there. He's wonderful. He's give you a
      discount ifyou pay him there. You get to pick your photos from his
      computer there on site.

      Sandy

      ---
      Burke & Sandy Kernen