Right of Way

  • twobells2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      Happened to drive down from the real northern California to Eureka last
      week. Actually my wife was driving.

      Just south of Arcada on 101 I noticed how good the NWP right of way
      looked, clean and weed free. Just a tip of the hat to you guys for a
      good job. Also noticed that passenger car from Old Town on a siding off
      101 in open storage appears secure and cared for. Keep up the good work
      in Eureka.
      Joe Lacey