Daylight savings time is almost here. Right behind that will be the Sn3 Symposium in Bellevue, Washington. Check out our website at sn3symposium-2015.com. Wek27fan
You might look up the sales history on eBay, as quite a few have sold in the last couple years. Based on the selling prices of Banta Sn3 depot kits lately, Ifirstname.lastname@example.org
What would a new in the box limited production (#6 of 100) S-102 Rico Engine House, all in original packing from Loveland, be worth? this is in S scale.edinmaine2000
To share model railroading techniques and projects, exchange prototype information, and general comraderie. Focused on S narrow gauge, but all are welcome - the Restricted membership setting is only to keep out the spam artists.
Rico CO as modeled on Joel Shank's beautiful Sn3 layout.
- Narrow Gauge
- Nov 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.