Re: Red Mountsin Wye-free!

  • empirebuilderjjhill
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2013
      Hi Robert,

      I have a wye in my modular layout design (progress on the Sn3/Sn9mm sections are currently stalled as I wait for dual/triple gauge turnouts from Railway Engineering, which should arrive by early summer), which will divert traffic from the Wasilla/Skagway oval onto a line heading to the `Utah' ore container transfer station.

      Your wye looks perfect for this purpose, and appears to be very well constructed.

      I've just held back because I live in New Jersey and don't have the time to drive to Oregon.

      Would you be able to provide the dimensions and weight of the wye? If I can find a reasonable shipper, I'd be more than willing to pay the freight to get such a neat and complicated piece of trackwork.

      Thank you in advance.