PBL Locos for sale

  • Pete Nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
      I will have a few PBL locos for sale during the Symposium. If interested, please see me in the Contest room. Thanks.

      Pete
    • bando5304
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2014

        I am thinning out the collection even more. I have the following PBL locomotives for sale:

        C-25 #375 Foreground Model, Flying Grande asking $1000

        C-18 #318 Foreground Model, Flying Grande, Tsunami DCC/Sound, asking $1200

        K-27 Hybrid, #454 Flying Grande, coal load, crew, new speaker, Tsunami DCC/Sound asking $800

        K-27 Hybrid, #461 Moffat Tunnel, coal load, crew, new speaker, Tsunami DCC/Sound asking $800

        Rotary OY, Foreground Model, 1940's version, light weathering, asking $800

        Please contact me off list at patrick_tillery@...  if you have any questions.

        Thanks,

        Patrick