FOR SALE - PBL DRGW COMBINE 212

  • Paul Claffey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20 12:27 PM
      FOR SALE - Latest run - PBL DRGW Combine No.212, Green, with roof walk, full
      interior, lighting, the works - as new, asking original price $525

      Paul Claffey
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20 12:51 PM
        --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Claffey" <pclaffey@...> wrote:

        > FOR SALE - Latest run - PBL DRGW Combine No.212, Green, with roof walk, full
        > interior, lighting, the works - as new, asking original price $525
        >
        > Paul Claffey

        Hi Paul, I would like to purchase your PBL DRGW Combine #212 (Green). How can I contact you directly. Thank-you, John

        I'm on comcast dot net

        John Douglass
        353 San Juan Dr
        Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082-2822