Symposium (another shameless plug)

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Well, guys it is the traditional weekend for the Symposium. If I were holding it here this weekend, we would be dealing with low temps over night of -1. I think today's high was +12. I'm sorry if some of you are experiencing Symposium withdrawal, but I can promise much warmer weather on April 25th when the 2013 Symposium starts. Ya'll come on out and we'll have a great time.

      Jim