RE: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Re: [HOn3] Re: Rio Grande Models Flanger kit

  • Frédéric TESTARD
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2013
      Thanks Bill. Funny idea...
      Frederic

      >Very nice model, but I think it will cause speed restrictions on the TGV.
      >Bill Busacca

    • Frédéric TESTARD
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2013
        Keith, thanks for the comment.
        You're right about the weight needed to keep this little things on tracks. If I remember well (it was several years ago, I put some little bolts in the crates to add weight to this one). I did the same on a small logging caboose that would never have crossed a turning otherwise...
        Frederic