Srtructures for sale

  • sn3fan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
      Group,

      A change in plans has lead me to list some structures that I no longer need on my layout. All are prototypes except water tank are found in Chama.

      PBL Chama Coaling Tower (non powered version) painted with light weathering $450 plus shipping

      Chama Sandhouse PBL laser kit (built) $150 plus shipping

      Chama ash pit (plaster model by PBL) $20 plus shipping

      Chama Depot PBL kit built and painted (white w/green trim, gray roof w/ diamond shingles $200 plus shipping

      Chama Lub/oil storage house PBL kit built and painted $50 plus shipping

      Water tower, octoganal roof (not Chama) V & T kit built painted DRGW cream $50 plus shipping

      Scratch built Chama Warehouse A and Warehouse B, made of styrene covers with Wild West Models scale corrugated metal roof. Hours of worh using Blazek plans. $75 each or $125 for both plus shipping.

      I can provide pictures if interested, also ok to text or call me at 719-671-8610

      Thanks,
      Randy