Books for Sale

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
      I just put some pictures of the edges of books I'm selling for a friend in the photo section under "Books for Sale" I'll delete this after 1-1-2013. If you seesomething you are interested in send me a offer at me e-mail at smckee@....
      You can look up what books are going for at ABEBOOKS.COM
      where you can type in what you are looking for and see what they are asking forthem. I'm not looking for top dollar just a fair price and help my friend thindown his collection. What ever doesnt sell this way will go on e-bay auctionstyle sometime in January. Thanks Steve McKee