Re: Warped resin Frame

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
      Rich, as no one has replied, I will venture some advice. Try placing the resin in some warm (not boiling) water, then place the frame on a flat (or properly supported) surface with weights to adjust it to the correct shape. If this does not work the first time, try water that is slightly hotter.

      Keith