Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] B/S Shingles

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
      Have you looked at Builders In Scales web site?
      Subject: [NWNG-Sn3Group] B/S Shingles

      Hi all,
      I am looking for anyone who has the Builders in scale #802 S-scale "Rustic Cedar Shingles" and #826-C "Rustic Cedar Shingle Ridge" that they would love to have go to a great cause...ME!
      Thanks
      John Miller
      Folsom, CA.

    • John Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
        They are currently out of stock...and they don't know when they'll have them back in stock.