Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] 2013 Sn3 Symposium

  • Russell Segner
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2012
      Yeh, enough said. Dale and I are discussing schedules. Does it make sense
      to come in on the 24th and leave Sunday?

      Russ

      On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:24 PM, <jimmacmn@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Russ
      >
      > I'm not going there! The thought of a dozen or so half drunk Sn3 modelers
      > at or in a hot tub........eeeeeeeeeew
      >
      > Jim
      >

      > In a message dated 10/31/2012 10:39:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      > russseg@... writes:
      >
      > Tell us about the hot tub, Jim.
      > Russ in Newcastle
      > On Oct 31, 2012 8:37 PM, "Jim" <jimmacmn@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      >

      > > Hi Everyone
      > >
      > > Just a short update on the Symposium. I was at the hotel this morning.
      > > They are heavy into the renovation of the lobby, restaurant and bar. The
      > > renovations are supposed to be completed by mid December. From the
      > drawings
      > > and renderings in the temp lobby, it looks like a real nice upgrade. At
      > > least it looks like the water hole is going to be of adequate size to
      > > accomodate all of our thirsty Narrow Gaugers.
      > >
      > > Working on getting a web update too. I have more vendors and layouts.
      > >
      > > Jim

    • Mike Conder
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2012
        Only half drunk? Wimps ....

        8^)

        Mike Condee

      • Mike Conder
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2012
          Only half drunk? Wimps ....

          8^)

          Mike Condee

        • James Mchenry
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2012
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2, 2012
              Thanks, Jim
              So, I will come in the 24th, for sure. Are box seats part of the deal?
              Russ
              On Nov 2, 2012 7:18 AM, "James Mchenry" <jimmacmn@...> wrote:

              > **

            • William Busacca
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
                GEEZ,

                I go away for the weekend to Portland, and you guys are already ½ way to
                Minneapolis. Anybody got a large suitcase I can hide in?????????????????
                The important thing is not whether we’re drunk or ½ drunk in the hot tub,
                but whether the hot tub is screened in to keep us from being blood donors to
                the local mosquito population. If we sign up early, do we get a shot at
                operating the rotary snow plow????

                Bill

                I'm not going there! The thought of a dozen or so half drunk Sn3 modelers
                at or in a hot tub........eeeeeeeeeew

                Jim

                In a message dated 10/31/2012 10:39:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
                russseg@... <mailto:russseg%40gmail.com> writes:

                Tell us about the hot tub, Jim.
                Russ in Newcastle
                On Oct 31, 2012 8:37 PM, "Jim" <jimmacmn@... <mailto:jimmacmn%40aol.com>

              • jimmacmn@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012
                  Bill

                  Here in Minnesota we have to have the mosquitoes working all the time.
                  When we have problems with the local blood banks, we just round up a few
                  hundred thousand skeeters and milk to bring the supply back up.

                  NO SNOW IN MINNESOTA AT THE END OF APRIL!!! If I say it enough it will
                  happen (I hope)

                  Jim