Re: Hemlock Street

  • derrell
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 9, 2012
      Sounds like fun to me, Keith. Turn on the lights and blow the whistle for me. Take pictures some time when the mood strikes and send them along. Aren't you about ready for an op session? I know some Sn3ers in your area that might be interested in running the layout with you. And one 1:24n3er too .... at least currently.

      Enjoy wet! Hot in Hamilton.

      Derrell

      --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <p_c_302@...> wrote:

      > Derrell:
      >
      > Hemlock Street has been fun, and I just need to push through to the end and get'er done. It has distracted me from the railroad part of the layout, though, and I probably should build a car kit, or take a morning, power up the track and run 74 through the yard to identify poor track for the MOW gang, or bad order car issues for the car shop.
      >
      > Wet in Denver!
      >
      > Keith Hayes

    • Keith
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 18, 2012
        I took a need break from endless work to do some modeling today: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NWNG-Sn3Group/photos/album/1861879240/pic/676583680/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc. Hemlock Street continues to move along, with work progressing on the board sidewalks and paths to the homes. I also have built a couple vehicles to reinforce the diminishing scale.

        Keith Hayes
        Denver, Colorado
      • John McKenzie
        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 18, 2012
          Keith, looking good. I know what you mean about needing some time to model!
          John

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Nov 18, 2012, at 3:53 PM, "Keith" <p_c_302@...> wrote:

          > I took a need break from endless work to do some modeling today: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NWNG-Sn3Group/photos/album/1861879240/pic/676583680/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc. Hemlock Street continues to move along, with work progressing on the board sidewalks and paths to the homes. I also have built a couple vehicles to reinforce the diminishing scale.
          >
          > Keith Hayes
          > Denver, Colorado

        • derrell
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 22, 2012
            Always great to see updates, Keith. Thanks.

            Derrell