Not quiet in Springfield MO.

  • mhart90@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
      Been building a 18' by 33' Sn3 layout have uploaded new pictures under Hartley Sn3 Journey in the photo section. Has been the best fun. Love Sn3 scale for narrow gauge modeling. Anybody in the Springfield/ Branson MO. area stop by you can help make some trees!!!
      Happy New Year to all fellow modelers.
      Alan Hartley
    • John Mckenzie
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
        Alan, looking good! With hardshell going in your not very far from needing trees are you. May I suggest getting a tree making kit, we make a hand crank and an electric. If you haven't seen our stuff at national narrow gauge/Sn3 shows I'd be glad to send you photos and info. Let me know if we can help. Judging by the size and scope I'd venture to guess you'll need at least a 1000 trees of different types and sizes, our tree machine could save you a lot time and money. If you'll be buying trees we can still save you time and money. Thanks,

        John McKenzie - McKenzie Brothers Timber Co. and the Red Mountain Railroad.

        ________________________________
        Been building a 18' by 33' Sn3 layout have uploaded new pictures under Hartley Sn3 Journey in the photo section. Has been the best fun. Love Sn3 scale for narrow gauge modeling. Anybody in the Springfield/ Branson MO. area stop by you can help make some trees!!!
        Happy New Year to all fellow modelers.
        Alan Hartley

      • Mike Conder
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
          Looks nice!

          And I also recommend the Mckenzie tree jigs, great stuff.

          Mike Conder

          Sent from my iPod

          On Jan 1, 2012, at 9:43 AM, "mhart90@..." <mhart90@...> wrote:

          > Been building a 18' by 33' Sn3 layout have uploaded new pictures under Hartley Sn3 Journey in the photo section. Has been the best fun. Love Sn3 scale for narrow gauge modeling. Anybody in the Springfield/ Branson MO. area stop by you can help make some trees!!!
          > Happy New Year to all fellow modelers.
          > Alan Hartley

        • John Mckenzie
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
            Thanks Mike, John

            ________________________________
            And I also recommend the Mckenzie tree jigs, great stuff.

            Mike Conder

            Sent from my iPod

            On Jan 1, 2012, at 9:43 AM, "mhart90@..." <mhart90@...> wrote:

            > Been building a 18' by 33' Sn3 layout have uploaded new pictures under Hartley Sn3 Journey in the photo section. Has been the best fun. Love Sn3 scale for narrow gauge modeling. Anybody in the Springfield/ Branson MO. area stop by you can help make some trees!!!
            > Happy New Year to all fellow modelers.
            > Alan Hartley

          • Keith
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
              Wow! What a great mainline run!

              Keith

              --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "mhart90@..." <mhart90@...> wrote:

              > Been building a 18' by 33' Sn3 layout have uploaded new pictures under Hartley Sn3 Journey in the photo section. Has been the best fun. Love Sn3 scale for narrow gauge modeling. Anybody in the Springfield/ Branson MO. area stop by you can help make some trees!!!
              > Happy New Year to all fellow modelers.
              > Alan Hartley

            • Alan Hartley
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
                Thanks Keith
                Alan

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jan 1, 2012, at 5:54 PM, "Keith" <p_c_302@...> wrote:

                > Wow! What a great mainline run!
                >
                > Keith
                >
                > --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "mhart90@..." <mhart90@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Been building a 18' by 33' Sn3 layout have uploaded new pictures under Hartley Sn3 Journey in the photo section. Has been the best fun. Love Sn3 scale for narrow gauge modeling. Anybody in the Springfield/ Branson MO. area stop by you can help make some trees!!!
                > > Happy New Year to all fellow modelers.
                > > Alan Hartley

              • railwayeng
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 5, 2012
                  > John McKenzie - McKenzie Brothers Timber Co. and the Red Mountain Railroad.

                  http://www.railwayeng.com/McKenzieBrosTimberCo/

                  The McKenzie Brothers Timber Co display.

                  -Steve
                • John Mckenzie
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 5, 2012
                    Happy New Year Steve, looks great! I still need to get that problem in order so we can move it to a new server so much to do and so little time!  I thought being retired would give me more time then I knew what to do with....Ha!  Were you able to see your grandson's ball game?  Been making trees, got 4 orders over the holiday week and find myself having to get some large orders done in the next two weeks. Life is good.  Mike and I have just about finished moving into dad's hanger rooms. It's going to workout  great as long as the airport doesn't know we're in there ;-).
                     Thanks again for keeping me in the web site game. I'll get the info we need soon to move it.
                    John

                    ________________________________
                    > John McKenzie - McKenzie Brothers Timber Co. and the Red Mountain Railroad.

                    http://www.railwayeng.com/McKenzieBrosTimberCo/

                    The McKenzie Brothers Timber Co display.

                    -Steve

                  • Frolin Marek
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 8, 2012
                      --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "railwayeng" <hatch@...> wrote:

                      > http://www.railwayeng.com/McKenzieBrosTimberCo/

                      > The McKenzie Brothers Timber Co display.
                      >
                      > -Steve

                      Hey, nice website. That one overall photo of the layout on the main page is nice, and looks familar (hehe).

                      Here are some more photos of the layout at the 2010 Symposium...
                      http://www.sn3-2010.com
                      ...under the 'Red Mtn Display' link off on the main page.

                      Frolin
                      San Antonio, Tx
                    • John Mckenzie
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 8, 2012
                        Thanks Frolin, Steve's been great building a few pages, on his web site, that can act as our web site until I get everything straighteded out.
                        John McKenzie