Kent Washington Show

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
      Just a note to let all that plan to attend that I will be there selling most of the Sn3 I have left. The Boeing Model RR Club show/swap meet is at Kent Commons at 525 Fourth Avenue on Saturday the 12th of November from 9:30 AM to 4 PM. What ever is left will be offered in a list and I will post a note when that is available.

      Thanks, and see you there.

      Robert R Harmen
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2011
        We are supposed to bo in the Green Room.