PSC San Juan Set

  • wcbeverly
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
      I remember someone (Jim Brown?) wrote up an article on upgrading a PSC San Juan set with PBL trucks.

      Can you provide me a link to the pages?

      Thanks

      Bill B.
    • Michel Foissy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
        Bill,

        You can find this article in files, Cyber articles.

        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wK3pTcQfybNfr24gzxQy5gEYPQUDYH3-k2ZtP7pwoJVH2oT
        oINXqXX5M8gisRr_xhpabgPSaM3_NE0gODlbr9AWwfr-fcVy2628N/%2ACyber-Articles%2A/%
        2APBL%20Trucks%20for%20PSC%20Passenger%20Cars%2A%20

        Michel F

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
          Thanks but the link in the files section is broken.

          Bill.

          --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "Michel Foissy" <michel.foissy@...> wrote:

          > Bill,
          >
          > You can find this article in files, Cyber articles.
          >

          > http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wK3pTcQfybNfr24gzxQy5gEYPQUDYH3-k2ZtP7pwoJVH2oT
          > oINXqXX5M8gisRr_xhpabgPSaM3_NE0gODlbr9AWwfr-fcVy2628N/%2ACyber-Articles%2A/%
          > 2APBL%20Trucks%20for%20PSC%20Passenger%20Cars%2A%20
          >

          > Michel F

        • James S. Brown
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
            Hi Bill...

            I actually toasted the page, because with the new PBL R-T-O passenger trucks the process is a w-a-y
            easier!

            jim

            Thanks but the link in the files section is broken.

            Bill.

            --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "Michel Foissy" <michel.foissy@...> wrote:

            > Bill,
            >
            > You can find this article in files, Cyber articles.
            >

            > http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wK3pTcQfybNfr24gzxQy5gEYPQUDYH3-k2ZtP7pwo
            > JVH2oT
            > oINXqXX5M8gisRr_xhpabgPSaM3_NE0gODlbr9AWwfr-fcVy2628N/%2ACyber-Article
            > s%2A/%
            > 2APBL%20Trucks%20for%20PSC%20Passenger%20Cars%2A%20
            >

            > Michel F

          • William Adkins
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
              Bill:

              Search emails 752, 754, 758, 759 and 781. Jim describes his method in these
              emails from 2000.

              Bill