RE: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Latest FS list now available

  • Russ Segner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2011
      Send pictures.

      Russ Segner

      From: NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Robert
      Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 7:04 AM
      To: NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Latest FS list now available

      Please send me an e mail and I will get latest out to you.

      Some new items include a latest Run PBL RGS coach in maroon, a Yukon River
      PV from Brian Ellerby's line, a PBL TOC C-16, and many car and building
      kits.

      Thanks,

      Robert

    • Doug Jolley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2011
        Hi Robert!

        I'd be interested in what you have to offer. Hope all is well!

        Doug