Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] More stuff - found another box

  • John McKenzie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2010
      Hi Joe this is what I'm interested in.    I need that wood kits and my brother needs the assortment of white metal pulleys and bearings for some of our mining projects.

      Thanks Joe,  my address is 118 Suisun Ct. Vacaville, CA 95688  do I use your email address as it is above to send PayPal money to?

      John