For Sale: Estate

  • Marc LaChey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 10:06 AM
      I am helping a local friend liquidate a collection of Sn3 Brass and S
      scale structure kits. There are 9 PBL engines on the list as well as
      a few from other manufacturers. The list also includes some older
      brass rolling stock.

      This collection will be available for sale at the upcoming Sn3
      Symposium in Houston, TX.

      Folks interested in seeing the list may email me directly. I will
      provide the list and the contact information for the seller in case
      someone wants to go direct to the seller prior to the Symposium.

      Interested parties may email me at mdlachey@...

      Regards,

      Marc LaChey
      Richardson, TX