Locos for sale

  • Pete Nelson
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi Fellows,

      I have the following PBL Foreground locos for sale.
      K-27 #454,30's lettering, light weathering $1350;
      C-25, early 40's, light weathering $1300;
      T-12 #168 green boiler, light weathering $1550, supurb runner!
      Locos plus shipping.
      Would trade for WSLC Heisler #3 or Shay #9 or #10.
      Thanks.

      Pete Nelson
    • sn3fan
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2013

        Thinning my collection of PBL Brass. The following locomotives are for sale, Each is a foreground model converted to DCC/sound. All decoders are Tsunami. Lights work and all run well.

        PBL C-16 , first run, DRGW #268, Bumble Bee, Medium weathering, $1000

        PBL K-28 , first run, DRGW #478, 40s version, very Lt. weathering, very nice model $1000

        PBL, K-27, Hybrid, DRGW #463, 40s version, no weathering, factory installed tsunami, nice model $850

        PBL C-21, DRGW #361, 40s version, Lt weathering, $900

        Shipping is $14 flat rate to the lower 48 states

        Please feel free to contact me with any questions.