Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Re: Turner Model New WORKING Web Site!

  • Dave Schurhammer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 19, 2009
      Hi
      I had Ron Pare do my site also-he does nice work
      Dave
      Dave Schurhammer
      Rocky Mountain Trains
      http://www.rockymountaintrains.biz
      dschurhammer@...

      Ron Pare did my site. pare.ron@...

      Pat Turner
      O Scale - Mile Post Model Works
      S Scale - FinestKind Models
      HO Scale - Sequoia Scale Models
      N Scale - Muir Models
      http://www.TurnerModelWorks.com
      TurnerModelWorks@...

    • Steve McKee
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 19, 2009
        Very nice job on the web site its easy to look at and pull things up
        on. Can hardly wait till you get color photos of all your products on
        there but that takes time. Photoshop 6.0 can help out a lot on this and
        a good camera. If you like you can send me samples of the detail parts
        and I will be happy to do this for you and then send them back to you
        afterwards. I can e-mail the pictures to you. I have a Nikon D-80 and
        photoshop 6.0 on my computor. A good close up of your detail parts
        would help them sell. Of course not too close just enough to make them
        look good.
      • Pat Turner
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 19, 2009
          Yes, I agree that photoshop is the best. I use photoshop elements 6.0

          Here is the deal to anyone that wants to improve the pictures on the web
          site.

          You buy and pay for what products you want to work on, I send them to you.
          You take good quality photos of built, painted items (scenery with
          structures and mini detail kits) and send the pictures to me. When/if I use
          them you get what you paid for the item back.

          Sorry to do it this way, but I have been burned several times by sending
          stuff out for free and getting nothing in return. No one on this group
          though.

          Pat Turner
          O Scale - Mile Post Model Works
          S Scale - FinestKind Models