PBL DRGW loco #50 and Raggs Structures

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
      I'm offering the following items:
      1.As new PBL DRGW foreground model diesel loco #50 (sugg.price $250)
      2. Raggs nicely built-up S scale Placerville depot (sugg.price $135)
      3. Raggs nicely built-up S scale Aladdin General Store (sugg.price $145)
      From the Netherlands. Costs of shipment: 1 item about $30; 2-3 items
      about $40.
      Thanks for looking. Martin van Mourik
    • Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
        --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "Martin" <mourikbar@...> wrote:

        > I'm offering the following items:
        > 1.As new PBL DRGW foreground model diesel loco #50 (sugg.price $250)
        > 2. Raggs nicely built-up S scale Placerville depot (sugg.price $135)
        > From the Netherlands. Costs of freight: 1 item $36; 2 items
        > about $51 (or may be $ 36 if less than 2Kg.)
        > Thanks for looking. Martin van Mourik

        The Aladdin Gen.Store has been sold to Southern California.
        Martin