Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Re: New photos added

  • cilou.zelkine
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 13, 2007
      Thank you Vinny and Tom for your nice comments.

      Alex

    • William Busacca
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 14, 2007
        Rod,

        Basically it's a Paul Scoles technique. I use sage brush armatures and hot
        glue or Eileen's tacky glue on the super tree branches. The super trees are
        LIGHTLY coated with ground foam after being sprayed with a camouflage
        (brown) paint. The light coating makes them more lacey looking so that it
        doesn't look like a blob of foam on the super tree material. The hot glue
        is painted with floquil paint that is brown/black/tan painted irregularly
        like camouflage so that it doesn't catch your eye.

        Bill

        _____