NG Discusson Forum

  • bohammarling
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2007
      Have been away a few weeks, and no more NGDF. Can somebody tell me what
      happend.
      Bo
    • Peter McGourty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2007
        http://ngdiscussion.net/phorum/list.php?1

        is the new address.

        They had a major server catastrophy.

        Pete
        Have been away a few weeks, and no more NGDF. Can somebody tell me what
        happend.
        Bo

      • Ted Wiese
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
          Bo,
          did you find it?

          I did a 'google' and found it at a new location

          ted

          >Have been away a few weeks, and no more NGDF. Can somebody tell me what
          >happend.
          >Bo

          Ted Wiese
          Co-Editor Mini-Bunch newsletter

          mearsted@...

          Mini-Bunch at http://www.narrowtracks.com/minibunch

          Join the group and talk to other Mini-bunch members

          San Juan Southern RR - serving SW Colorado in On3
        • bo hammarling
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2007
            Yes Sir
            When will you come over and see what I doing. And are You going to the
            Narrow Gauge Conv.
            Bo

            Skral semesterkassa? Sälj prylar på auktion http://tradera.msn.se/