K-twenty-sorta

  • bxcwillie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Dave,
      What sorta thing is that, it certainly looks like a diseaseal, it
      smells like a diseaseal, then it must be a DISEASEAL!!!!!!!!!
      Oh. my, what the idle retired mind can come up with. Certainly you
      are pushing the limits of steam decorum. Especially in light of the
      recent passing of our Guru and mentor Bob Richardson. Please don't
      make him roll over in his proverbial grave so soon after his passing.
      I certainly am rolling over on my den floor.

      By the way, the Stoner module WILL be finished by the time of my NWNG
      meet on the 23rd of June.

      Willie