Re: Open houses...

  • John Wilcox
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "pbscoles" <pbscoles@...> wrote:
      > I just got the schedule for the NWNG monthly open houses for next year

      How might one go about getting invited to these open houses?

      Regards,
      John Wilcox
    • Paul Scoles
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        John

        --- John Wilcox <wordmason@...> wrote:

        > How might one go about getting invited to these open
        > houses?

        All you have to do is ask. Dave Woodrell's open
        house is coming up in a couple of weeks. His Sn3 RGS
        has been featured in the Gazette a couple of times.

        My own open house will be in late February. If
        you're interested in either of these contact me off
        list and I'll get the dates, directions, and so on to
        you.

        pbscoles@...

        Paul

        http://mail.yahoo.com