'1:64 Modeling Guide' 2007 Calendar is Here!

  • rebendever
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hey folks, If you had not noticed the '1:64 Modeling Guide' 2007
      Calendar graphic on our home page, you ought to get there right now
      and take another look (http://1-64ModelingGuide.com). Pat Turner has
      done yet another spectacular job in collecting photo entries and
      judging. Prizes awarded this year are Sponsored by Turner Model
      Works, Tomalco Track, Doctor Ben's Scale Consortium & Main Street
      Motor Co. Additionally, photo submitters will receive a
      complimentary 2007 Calendar. If you recognize your photo in this
      year's calendar, please, send your contact information to Pat Turner
      right away. Pat is out running 'live steam' trains at this writing
      and when he gets back home, he will forward your information in
      order for you to receive your complimentary calendar.

      Also, Pat will have a Photo Contest Report in V9I5 (next issue)
      which will announce who the 2007 Photo Award Winners are and what
      prizes they will receive for their photos. Still wondering when you
      will receive your next S/Sn magazine? The S/Sn Volume 9, Issue 5 be
      in the mail no later than October 23 just in time for the Fall Fest
      in Tinley Park, Illinois. See you there!

      Your Editor, www.1-64ModelingGuide.com