Newbie here

  • grizzzley81
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hey everybody My names Allen,Just tuning back into modeling after a
      20 yr hiatus and the fact being I cant get over all different scales
      out there. Simply unbelievable darn near N-Z scale. But the Sn3 and all
      Locomotive& rolling stock available just blew me away I've alway's been
      into and enjoyed anything shortline&Narrow gauge so I think i've found
      my niche in life keep up the goodwork everybody I'll talk at cha
      later. Allen
    • Doug Jolley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Awww..welcome to the dark side my friend...or is it the bright side..I
        can never remember. At any rate..think you'll find some great friends
        and info here..as well as some darn nice modelin'..

        WELCOME!

        Doug