Looking for opinions about flex track

  • Alex Asbridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      During my recent lurking I had the pleasure of operating on two large
      and well done layouts in the Tulsa, OK area. While these layouts were
      not "the perfect scale", they did ingite an urge to get out of the
      model building groove I have been in for far too long and get some
      track down.

      All these years I have presumed I would handlay all my track. Years
      ago I was good at it and rather enjoyed it. However, I want to
      investigate the flex-track offerings. I'm not sure I know what is
      available. And, certainly am not familiar with their pluses and
      minuses. So...

      Would you please fill me in on who makes code 70 flex. What does it
      look like?

      Thanks in advance for your input.

      Alex
      in the frigid wilds of western South Dakota
    • Paul Vaughn
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
        Alex look at PBL and/or S'scenery for flex track. Both look fine.

        Paul

        Alex Asbridge <asbridge@...> wrote:
        Would you please fill me in on who makes code 70 flex. What does it look like?

        Thanks in advance for your input.

        Alex

        G scale train Ho scale model train Model train n scale G scale model train Ho scale trains N scale trains