RE: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Replacement Paint Booth Fan & ("4 Narrow Gauge Layouts Video")

  • Craig F. Raymond, Sr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18 9:03 AM
      Hi Dave:

      I can't really help you with the fan problem.

      However, I did want to tell you that I got a copy of the new Green Frog
      video "4 Narrow gauge Layouts". I really enjoyed it and the pictures were
      great. Everyone should see that video. It really shows what great layouts
      there are in the Seattle area with some really nice video of your layout.
      Besides being a great natural beauty area to see a trip to the Sn3 Symposium
      next year should be on everyone's Sn3 calendar. No one will be sorry they
      went after they see what's going on up there modeling wise.

      It's really great stuff.

      Best Regards,

      Craig....................................................
    • michael blazek
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18 3:57 PM
        Hi Craig: "I can't really help you with your fan problem, but...?" What an
        unabashed way on getting the conversation off of fan problems. All kidding
        aside, I haven't heard from you for quite a while so nice to know your alive
        and well. Still tackling our project when time permits. Will give you a
        better progress report soon. I miss the photos!! Take care and best
        regards, Mike

        I can't really help you with the fan problem.

        However, I did want to tell you that I got a copy of the new Green Frog
        video "4 Narrow gauge Layouts". I really enjoyed it and the pictures were
        great. Everyone should see that video. It really shows what great layouts
        there are in the Seattle area with some really nice video of your layout.
        Besides being a great natural beauty area to see a trip to the Sn3 Symposium
        next year should be on everyone's Sn3 calendar. No one will be sorry they
        went after they see what's going on up there modeling wise.

        It's really great stuff.

        Best Regards,

        Craig....................................................

        High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
        Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!
        http://click.egroups.com/1/3010/3/_/646209/_/956073764/

        NWNG-Sn3Group Home Page:
        http://www.egroups.com/group/NWNG-Sn3Group

        NWNG-Sn3 Group Chat Room:
        Sundays 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST, until...(?)
      • vulture@dimensional.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 19 8:24 AM
          David Woodrell wrote:

          > Here's one for general discussion. 10+ years ago I built my own spray
          > paint booth - .... does anybody have a good source for replacement fans,

          Dave,

          Go down to your local HVAC shop and ask about fans from old furnaces. I had
          my furnace upgraded last year as part of a remodeling, and the HVAC guy told
          me he had dozens of old fans in good working condition. Probably could get
          one with an outside motor.

          I also agree with the comments anout the new tape!

          Mike Conder