Books for sale

  • sagenut3
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
      Sorry for the multiple posts but I found in 2 recent moves that I have
      WAY too many books and need to lighten the load. Prices below do not
      include shipping. All are in good to excelent condition

      1) Argentine Central-Dan Abbott $60
      2) Argentine Central-Frank Hollenback $40
      3) Colorado Post offices-Co RR Museum $20
      4) Ships and Narrow gauge rails-Gerald Best $25
      5) Nevada County Narrow Gauge(paperback)-Gerald Best $20
      6) Railroads in the Rockies-Ormes $15
      7) Pacific Slope Railroads(ex-library)-Abdil $15
      8) The American Railroad Passenger Car, 2 Volumes (paperback)-John H
      White $40

      Contact me at sagenut@...
      Don Peterson
    • sn3upscaler
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 15, 2006
        Greetings all,

        I am thinning out my collection of books and will have a few more in
        a few
        months but for right now this is all.

        RGS Story Volume X--Over the bridges...Ridgway to Durango $30
        The Mudhens A Photographic History by Dennis O'Berry $20
        Taking Stock by Victor Stone 1 of 902 copies $125 (well out of print
        with no
        planned reprint)
        Sunset on the Rio Grande Southern Volume 1 and 2 by James
        Ehernberger $30
        each or both for $50 as set
        Narrow Gauge Pictorial Volume IX RGS Right-of-Way and structures
        Rico to
        Durango $20
        PBL Sn3 Dispatches Summer/Fall 1998, Summer 2003 and Fall/Winter
        2004 in
        horizontal 11"x8 1/2" format $10 for all 3 or free for request with
        any 2
        books above

        Please make an offer if these seem out of rate but all books are in
        excellent shape and will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail only.
        Shipping
        rate will depend on the books wanted. Please inquire on any of
        these to
        myself off-list (I do not receive active email on any lists
        currently) at
        helms4 @ oasis.mediatti.net (just take the spaces out for address).

        Thanks for the interests.

        Jeremy Helms
      • Randy Scott
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 15, 2006
          Hi Jeremy,

          I would like to purchase the "Taking Stock."

          Let me know if you take PayPal or give me a mailing address.

          Randy Scott

          On Apr 15, 2006, at 10:33 AM, sn3upscaler wrote:

          > Greetings all,
          >
          > I am thinning out my collection of books and will have a few more in
          > a few
          > months but for right now this is all.
          >
          > RGS Story Volume X--Over the bridges...Ridgway to Durango $30
          > The Mudhens A Photographic History by Dennis O'Berry $20
          > Taking Stock by Victor Stone 1 of 902 copies $125 (well out of print
          > with no
          > planned reprint)
          > Sunset on the Rio Grande Southern Volume 1 and 2 by James
          > Ehernberger $30
          > each or both for $50 as set
          > Narrow Gauge Pictorial Volume IX RGS Right-of-Way and structures
          > Rico to
          > Durango $20
          > PBL Sn3 Dispatches Summer/Fall 1998, Summer 2003 and Fall/Winter
          > 2004 in
          > horizontal 11"x8 1/2" format $10 for all 3 or free for request with
          > any 2
          > books above
          >
          > Please make an offer if these seem out of rate but all books are in
          > excellent shape and will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail only.
          > Shipping
          > rate will depend on the books wanted. Please inquire on any of
          > these to
          > myself off-list (I do not receive active email on any lists
          > currently) at
          > helms4 @ oasis.mediatti.net (just take the spaces out for address).
          >
          > Thanks for the interests.
          >
          > Jeremy Helms
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Randy Scott
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 15, 2006
            Oops! Soory, that was supposed to go to Jeremy directly.

            Randy--slippery fingers--Scott

          • k27siderod@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 7, 2010
              Gents,

              I'm thinning out the duplicates in my library. Here's what I've found so far...

              Rocky Mountain Railroads - Rio Grande Southern Vol. 1 by R. Dorman
              Softbound edition in excellent condition ......... $25.00 plus shipping

              Narrow Gauge Pictorial, Vol. XI - Locomotives of the D & RGW
              Softbound in excellent condition ............ $25.00 plus shipping

              Narrow Gauge Pictorial, Vol. I - Rio Grande Southern and D&RGW Motive Power
              Softbound in good condition ............ $20.00 plus shipping

              The Crystal River Pictoral by Sundance
              Hardbound with vinyl jacket, like new ..... already listed on ebay item
              #  120656722507

              Contact me offlist if interested at k27siderod at yahoo.com

              Thanks....
              Rick Neet
              Head Archivest
              Crystal Pass & Pacific RR

            • Robert
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 11, 2011
                Please e mail me at

                unitcoaltrains@...

                Books range from all types but include a number of Colorado items. All are make me an offer, plus postage.

                Thanks,

                Robert
              • Steve
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 20, 2012
                  Somehow my e-mail didnt come thru correct. It smckee at everestkc.net or smckee@... Steve
                • Robert
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 24, 2013
                    See files, for sale folder as RRR books

                    All prices negotiable

                    Contact me at

                    unitcoaltrains@...

                    Thanks,

                    Robert
                    PS I still have some Sn3 items like the enginehouse, bridges, etc.
                  • Rick Neet
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 27, 2014
                      Hi all,

                      I have the following books available for sale:

                      - Crystal River Pictorial by Dell McCoy, Sundance - Excellent condition, with clear vinyl jacket. $25.00 plus your choice of shipping

                      - Rocky Mountain Railroads, Vol. 1 - The Rio Grande Southern by Richard Dorman
                      Copy A is softbound and signed #49 by the Author. $40.00 plus shipping
                      Copy B is hardbound and unsigned. $25.00 plus shipping

                      Note that I am selling only one of the Dorman books and will keep the copy that doesn't sell first.

                      Thanks ....

                      Rick Neet
                      Archivest
                      Crystal Pass & Pacific RR in Sn3