8 week convention

  • bschiebner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi all,
      Well, I'm finally home from Santa Clara!!!! I left for the
      convention on July 31st and got back here to Saginaw, Michigan on
      Sept. 24th. What an adventure. And except for a stone-throwing
      lumber truck my windshield met in Washington, all went safe and
      well. Oh, I forgot to mention the forced-labor camp up in the hills
      above Ukiah.
      I have to say thanks again to Russ Segner and Tom Beaton for
      their generosity. Come to Dearborn for the 25th next year and I'll
      buy dinner, fellas. Also Brian and Paul. Such modeling is a joy to
      see first hand. I'll be back for the Sn3 in 2006 if not
      before. ...Also Keren and Mary Ann, and the grumpy OLD staff
      at "Camp PBL"...now I know why Bill is located to far from town...he
      disables your car once you're there and forces you to work.
      I stopped by Bodie on the way out of California. Well worth the
      stop.
      See you all in Dearborn in 2005
      Bob Schiebner