Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] "Newsboy" lumber ship

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
      The kit is 1/96th scale and came in a yellow box. I honestly don't remember
      who made the kit. I bought it about 30 years ago.

      Darryl Huffman
      Anchorage, Alaska

      Check out my web page at www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/photo5.html for photos
      of models of old buildings placed in a realistic setting.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
        The kit was offered by "Model Shipways" and they (I believe)
        are still available from the ship model suppliers. Model expo
        may offer them or do a search for "The Dromedary". They
        are a ship model supplier out of El Paso Tex.
        Bruce

        Check out my web page at www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/photo5.html<http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/photo5.html> for photos
        of models of old buildings placed in a realistic setting.
        > I have plans/drawings for the "Newsboy", not a kit. Is there a kit
        and if so, who makes it and what scale is it???
        > Bob Schiebner

        Yahoo! Groups Links